Here is a picture of my next blanket pattern. I just found out my best friend from elementary school is pregnant and I think this would be just perfect for her! This is her fourth pregnancy and the first one to get past 8 weeks so they are very hopeful and that makes me so happy! I'm also glad she told me early on so I can get going on this! I need all the time I can get :)

This is the color I chose for it. I think it would work well for a boy or a girl and I think it would be very pretty with the pattern.
Well I have to go pack for now - cya!
4 comments:
Beautiful Yarn!! I want to make a blanket! Do you use circular needles?
I used a circular needle for my little pink blanket. I thought it was easier than if I had two needles. Blankets are fun to make though they do take a long time!! :)
I love your new blog layout and pictures... Have you started your new blanket??
Oh I tried!! The pattern is SO HARD! I am waiting to get the right size needles so I can practice the pattern some more before I start, but I can't wait!!
Post a Comment