Well I decided to put a little more time into the layout of the blog and this is what I came up with for now. I really like it!! As for the name change, I've been thinking about changing it for a while now and I feel this is accurate for this time of life. I'm at a place where I could (and popular culture would encourage) pursue my own comforts and vanities at the expense of the Kingdom, or I can find my inner satisfaction and joy in the pursuit of God. I choose the latter as that is the only thing that will ultimately fulfill me.
I was going to post some pictures of our fun Thanksgiving weekend - but I forgot my camera at home!! So I will go to bed for now and post some pictures of our fun Arizona weekend tomorrow. Goodnight!
Oh! If anyone knows how to put a picture in the header so it will not be GINORMOUS - please leave a comment and let me know!!!!
3 comments:
Oh I want to know the same thing about pictures in the header... but, yea! I love the blog... and I love your new title.... I'm in pursuit with you.
I will pass on any, if any, information I receive on the picture front! I like the blog better now than with the pink.....I was over the pink and had a lot of fun playing around with different combinations. :) Maybe I'll feature a new layout every month!! :)
I love the new layout! But I admit I was confused at first. I thought I was on the wrong blog.
Post a Comment