So here are some pictures of my brothers visit to our house a few weekends ago and my trip to Dallas last week:
Our trip to Chuck E Cheese - don't all kids go there?? It's got to be a right of passage or something!

He was sitting in the second window from the top on the right side (the only square window in that row). The area is so open that it is surprising how bold he was to stake out there. So that was a very interesting part of my trip. I do enjoy seeing the places that make our American history.
Before I go, I have one prayer request. My friend Trisha needs a lot of prayer for herself, her baby on the way (due 12/5), her 2 year old and her husband who has made some pretty devastating choices in the last month. I trust the Lord has a plan for this family and is holding them in His hand, but at the same time it is so hard to watch my friend go through this unthinkable pain and venture into the unknown.
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. (Isaiah 43:1-3)








1 comment:
Wonderful to read your blog again, dearie! Chuck E Cheese... ha! Travis and I were really bored on Friday night and we were just laying on the ground talking about what we'd like to do if we lived in a bigger city. I was saying we could go to dinner, then a coffee shop or Barnes and Noble, and then maybe a movie or a walk downtown. He looked at me and said, "Hmmm... I just feel like going to Chuck E Cheese." Boys...
Post a Comment