Today our new washing machine came and was installed! I am pretty excited, but a little reserved, given what has happened in the not-so-distant past. :) But it looked new and shiny and not used so that works for me! I can't wait to do the 20 loads that have been piling up! (probably exaggerating, thankfully, we went to the laundromat earlier this week which scaled things back quite a bit)
Sunday I leave for Dallas for some audit training. Should be fun, I've been to Dallas before to see our friends Scott and Trisha and really enjoyed myself. I'm planning on doing a lot knitting when I am there so I can get my big blanket done sometime before Christmas! I'll post some pictures of it too - I'm about half done with it and I think it's turning out alright! Just a couple twisted stitches, but certainly not something I'm going to rip a row out for. I think it adds a certain uniqueness and charm...... :)
I was also hoping to see Scott and Trisha while I'm there, but their little bun in the oven tried to make an appearance a few weekends ago so Trisha is on strict bedrest until November! That will make visiting difficult to be sure.
Sorry for no pictures - the camera is at home! Have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
I'm glad you finally have a washer! You've inspired me to go start a load of my own. Have fun this weekend!!
Post a Comment