The good, the bad and the funny of my everyday life
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Under Construction
Today I am going change around the template for my blog. According to the directions, it should be fairly easy, but I'm not so sure......I usually find a way to muddle things up!! :)
Very nice look! Nice and bright - like yourself! I would like to change mine around to be a little more personable - but I always have trouble with these kind of things. :-) I'm still knitting more little animals for gifts for people. They are so fun! I am giving the ones I have done for my nieces as Christmas presents... so, I still am hoping they'll love them. I'm pretty sure they will.
I have been praying for your time with your sis... how are things?
So I like the pink, but it's kind of an assault on my eyeballs right away in the morning! :)
My sister's stay has been wonderful so far. Thank you for asking! She and her husband do not have a lot of extra money for her to change jobs like this, so Dennis and I are so blessed to be able to help out and give her a loving place to live for two weeks. I really feel like we are being the hands and feet of Christ right when she needs a helping hand which is amazing!
We actually haven't had the deep conversations I thought we would have, but I get the impression that living with us is softening her heart. Thank you for your prayers, they are mightily effective! Not to us, but to God be the Glory! :)
Also, happy birthday to you!! You are a blessing in my life even though you are far away and I hope to come see you when you and Travis are settled in KS!
2 comments:
Very nice look! Nice and bright - like yourself! I would like to change mine around to be a little more personable - but I always have trouble with these kind of things. :-) I'm still knitting more little animals for gifts for people. They are so fun! I am giving the ones I have done for my nieces as Christmas presents... so, I still am hoping they'll love them. I'm pretty sure they will.
I have been praying for your time with your sis... how are things?
So I like the pink, but it's kind of an assault on my eyeballs right away in the morning! :)
My sister's stay has been wonderful so far. Thank you for asking! She and her husband do not have a lot of extra money for her to change jobs like this, so Dennis and I are so blessed to be able to help out and give her a loving place to live for two weeks. I really feel like we are being the hands and feet of Christ right when she needs a helping hand which is amazing!
We actually haven't had the deep conversations I thought we would have, but I get the impression that living with us is softening her heart. Thank you for your prayers, they are mightily effective! Not to us, but to God be the Glory! :)
Also, happy birthday to you!! You are a blessing in my life even though you are far away and I hope to come see you when you and Travis are settled in KS!
Love, Shannon
Post a Comment