Friday, June 15, 2007

Finally Friday!!

Howdy Howdy and a Happy Friday to all!

I think it is safe to say this has felt like the looooooonnnnnnnngggggeest week in the history of weeks!! I have been bouncing around working on three clients and my father-in-law Bill is visiting for his birthday (which is today - Happy Birthday Bill!) and all I can think about is when I can sleep next! I am afraid I am not a very good hostess! Dennis took the last two and a half days off though, so they are having a lot of fun fishing, bike riding and going to Twins games. Tonight we are going to a Twins game too so I hope they win! They have been on a good streak lately which is exciting.

Speaking of birthdays, our friends Adam and Abby are having their baby today!!! They are probably in the hospital right now even. They were going to be induced yesterday (her due date) but for some reason it was postponed. So now today is the big day! They have a 2 1/2 year old son and they are having another boy and I am so excited for them! Happy Birthday Baby Fennig!! :)

This weekend Dennis is racing in Des Moines in a really big triathlon where there will be a lot of professional triathletes and Olympians. The only downer is that his race starts at 6AM!!!! In my opinion, that is ridiculous! I guess the reason for it is that the professionals are going to race in the afternoon and they want to have the course all cleaned up for them. Well it will be 90 when those guys race and in the 60's when Dennis races so if there is any ray of hope with waking up at 4:45, it's that. :) There's also a ray of hope that my MIL (mother-in law) and Ellen will be around and want to go shopping! I haven't gone shopping in so long and I think it would cheer me up from this work grind I am currently in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

T-minus 13 days to the move! Ahhhhh!! I thought I would have a lot more done than I do but somehow it will get done.

Well I guess that is it for now. Have a lovely (and hot!) weekend!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hi deary! I know what you mean about being tired! I hosted my in-laws for the past week and I'm pooped! But so much cleaning has to be done. Oh well, the life of a hostess. :-) I need to blog today... it's been too long. You've inspired me. :-)