Friday, November 10, 2006

What a day for a Friday!


So glad it is Friday! It has been a good week but Dennis is going out of town to try to snag a deer while I tend to our cave and await my mighty man's return! *grunt* :) Last weekend Dennis got a buck right as he was sitting down in his deerstand! He is hoping to get one more and I am just ecstatic that I won't have to buy hamburger for probably a year! The ground venison is so lean you almost have to add a little water to it while browning it so it won't scorch! That is what I love about it. Even the roasts and chops are very lean. So yay! No meat department for me for a while. :) :)

I saw these pics on the net and found them to be quite humorous! I hope next time I am having a bad day I will remember that at least I didn't have to explain these situations to the boss!


"Max - I told you to use mapquest!!!"


"I swear I thought that loading truck was around here somewhere!"

"The bottle said 1 part water, 256 parts detergent!!"



"Now how am I going to explain this to the husband?"

On that note, have a great weekend!

No comments: