Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday Already?!

Welp, so long fall, winter is here to stay! Yesterday we had our first snowfall (a little earlier than usual) and it was the big, puffy flakes that are reminiscent of a snowglobe. Today is snowed some more but it was really windy so it was more blizzard-esque. :) Last night we even turned on the heat in our house, goodbye $20 energy bills!

For the first time in a week, I am able to breathe (work-wise) again! I guess my "powers of persuasion" worked because nearly everyone who I needed information from came to the rescue!

Yesterday my niece Katie turned the big 0-2. :) Dennis and I went to my sister's house this weekend where they had a birthday party for her which was so cute! My dad bought her one of those mylar balloons and she played with it the entire afternoon! I guess I know what I can get her for Christmas! Dennis and I got her an outfit and a Mr. Potato Head because every kid needs one of those! The funny part is that Katie's paternal grandma and family also got her some little Potato Heads so now she has a little vegetable family. It was so cute to see her trying to put all of the accessories in the right places!

I scheduled my test finally! It is going to be next Thursday, the 19th at 10am. *yikes!* I have been studying really hard for the test the past month so I think that with a lot of prayers, I should make it through.

Time to take off for now. Hope you're all doing well!

No comments: