Welp, another work week has come and gone and I feel like I have been through a whirlwind!! Next week, my employee benefit plan audits are due and I am nervous! I have three outstanding and positively NO ONE will call me back! Do they notice the strain in my voice as I respond to excuse after excuse as to why they cannot do what I ask? Can they sense the intensity packed into every word of the emails I send?? Who knows..... all I know is that they are pretty much avoiding me. :) :) I think I should read the book "How to win friends and influence people." Perhaps I could learn to be more persuasive or something. :) In one week, it will be over. Until then.....I guess I will have to make it work.
Besides battling less-than-helpful HR and payroll managers, I have been feeling really weird. The only way to describe it is confused. Especially this morning. It was hard to keep a consisten thought going and figure out what I needed to do. Very weird, but I hope a low-key weekend of studying will help me to calm down a little.
I am hoping to see my friend Kristen's new house this weekend! She and her husband had it built this summer and they just moved in last weekend. From the pictures I see, it is just beautiful with a loft and staircase railings and chandeliers! It's on a cul-de-sac so their son can romp around with his new pals and a nice yard with new sod! I am very excited to see it. :)
Today I tried to put a picture of Dennis and I up on the site but I couldn't do it. I think I am going to recruit the help of Kristen's husband Donnie to show me how (He's a computer whiz) because I have to edit all of this computer language in order to do it. I thought I could just put it on there, but there are all of these instructions and quite frankly, I do not have the patience to copy and paste little jumbled links!! What's funny is that the instructions ask at the bottom if the information was helpful and I always click "no" because in my opinion, it is unnecessarily difficult to post a picture!
Moving on..... :) I suppose I should wrap this up for today. Dennis and I don't have internet at home so this will be my last post for the week. Thanks for reading this far and have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment