Thursday, January 17, 2013

For the Love of Pecan Sandies!

Happy Hanukkah!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Kwanzaa!

Happy New Year!

Happy 1st Birthday to my Sweet Dove, Natalie!!

Whew, okay, so I'm all caught up now, right? 

Alright, well in my (partial and flimsy) defense, I haven't had internet since January 6th.  The month before that was busy, busy, busy then suddenly not busy because our Christmas plans were obliterated by a ridiculous snowstorm in the Midwest. Then I was in a bit of a funk with tax season starting again and missing Dennis and sicknesses....and on and on, ad infinitum.

But I'm back and I'm going to see what pictures I have on my camera and start posting again.  Boy is it ever fun to have a nearly 4 year old and a 1 year old.  The days seem to fly by so fast and they are so sweet.  Talk again soon!

No comments: