Friday, November 09, 2012

Or Something Like That

A few weeks ago, we in the Midwest were blessed with a most delightful fall day.  I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take one of those "kids in leaves" pictures that everyone has seen ad nauseum. 

The picture below was my template......


Cute right?? 

And here was my result.......Take 1


.......and Take 2........


Clearly no one was very impressed with my grand idea!


So fine, maybe this year I couldn't pull it off with both of them,
but I did end up with one of Ryan that was pretty cute.  :)


And, Lord willing, there's always next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they had staged light and bright clothes! You did great :)

Michelle said...

This is so wonderful, glad to know I'm not the only one whose picture ideas turn out like that! Regardless, those are some pretty cute kids you have! :)