In all of my fervor over the treats I made yesterday, I forgot to post Natalie's 7 month update!
Well Natalie is 7 months old. Thanks for stopping by today. :)
Just kidding!
She is one smiley, happy and incredibly curious 7 month old.
This is how I found her when she "got quiet" while we were doing our downstairs chores yesterday.....
| I still have no clue how she got her royal chunkiness under that bed! |
Her 7 month picture with the elephant and showing off her new skill! She still flops over with regularity, but she's getting a little better every day. No sign of crawling yet, but it seems like she's getting pretty efficient with rolling for the time being. With another running around, I'm not wishing away her immobile days in the least!
And as displayed above, she is all about her tongue right now! Nearly every time we walk outside and there is wind, she will stick that baby out. Today she's been sticking it out all.day.long! I thought it would be dried up by now. For instance, we were snuggling before her afternoon nap and I looked down at her and she had her tongue out and was licking my shirt!
She still has all of those great little rolls on her arms and legs, though I can tell she's thinning out. She doesn't feel as "solid" as she once did. She's eating cereal with some food at 3 meals a day and I've been having fun making her food. Squash, sweet potatoes and strawberry banana are all I've completed so far, but I feel so industrious when I get finished and see those ice trays filled to the brim with food.
She's also started "bugging" Ryan. We'll all be playing or reading together and she will inevitably grab at Ryan - his shirt, his arms or legs, anything she can get her hands on. He handles it pretty well at first, contorting his body to stay out of her grasp, but eventually he will whine, "Mama, Natalie is buggin me!" It is hilarious, but also so hard not to laugh when I try to explain the virtues of being patient with each other. Usually in the middle of my explanation, he will just scoot away. Parenting win! haha!
Natalie is just a joy to be around. I'm loving everything about this stage right now!
1 comment:
she's so adorable :)
Post a Comment