You may have chuckled at the photo of Natalie under the bed from her seven month update post a few weeks ago. You may have even thought "What a zany kid! Hope those Danes have put a Jaws of Life on layaway at Kmart as surely they will need it someday!"
Well, dear readers, I'm here to tell you that the incident of rolling under the bed was not an isolated incident. Natalie is becoming a habitual roller-under-er-of-furniture. Here are all the pickles she landed herself in during our week at the cabin.....
Under the futon. She even scooted herself backward so she was completely hidden underneath. Then she got scared! Poor little dear.
Under her highchair and proud of it!
Under the table
| This one is completely unrelated to the above content, but added just because she's that darn cute! |
I'm contemplating speeding up that layaway process or just going to Costco for the largest tub of Crisco I can find......I'm thinking we might need it sooner rather than later!
1 comment:
That's hilarious! She sure looks like a happy baby, love her sweet smile!
Post a Comment