Sunday, July 08, 2012
Happy Half Birthday Natalie!
This little beanie baby is officially 6 months old and I really can't say where all of the time in June went! We did a lot of fun things with the kids - a bike race in Minneapolis, a Carnival, long visit from Uncle David, fireworks, bbq's, swimming etc - I guess I'll say that much living was being done around here!
But, this post is dedicated to the little muffin up there ^^ and all of the sweet things she's up to lately. To sum it up, she's discovered her feet. That's it. She's been playing with her feet for the last few weeks at any chance she can get. Even if it's 3 in the morning and almost especially if it's 3 in the morning! She is also really working at grabbing at things when she's looking at them and her coordination is getting better all the time.
We started cereal more consistently with her and she's coming around to the thought of eating it. Thankfully I saved a bunch of breastmilk during our mastitis debacles because she takes the cereal so much better when mixed with that rather than formula or water. I'm going to try to get the kids down to the farmer's market this week to get some food to make and freeze for her since it won't be 100 degrees (hopefully) and we can get started on that! She's growing up so fast!
In personality news, Natalie is a complete sweetheart. We get compliments wherever we go and she always has a handful of smiles to give away to whomever we meet. She really brings a lot of joy into my heart.
We head to the doctor for her 6 month check tomorrow so I'll post her updated stats, but I feel that she's really slowed down in growth in the last two months. She wears 6 to 9 month clothes and has just a shadow of soft, red hair that I love. She's just the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at your big girl! I can't believe she is already 6 months! She is so pretty! Hope you guys are doing well, sounds like you are staying busy!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment