Saturday, May 26, 2012

Front Row Seat

Yesterday was a great day for Ryan.  Dare I say it may have been the best day of his life. 

Here is why......


That would be a dumptruck and backhoe sitting directly in front of our house.


Around the same time, the garbage truck and a street sweeper were making the rounds

And rounding it off, a large delivery-style truck (not pictured, 15 passenger van which was also in the mix)

Ryan sat on our front step from 8:15 until 11:30 watching all the work going on.  He would have stayed longer too, except I almost had to trick him to get in the house for some lunch and a nap!  If there was ever a boy over the moon, it was Ryan yesterday.

Oh, and before I forget, I should probably mention why all of these wonderful trucks were littering our street.  Well as much as I'd love to say we were having an inground swimming pool installed, we were actually having our sewer line replaced.  Oh the joys of homeownership.  :)

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

Oh my goodness. That is so darling!

Shannon said...

Thanks Arbie! :D