Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So Much to Say!!

Who would have thought that spending all of my time at home would afford me LESS time for blogging?  I certainly wouldn't have thought that, but here we are and I am going to try to be more intentional in my online communications!

There is much to catch up on from Ryan's birthday to Easter and how I feel about finally staying home to raise my two little rascals, but I will leave you with this for now.....

Today is the day after Tax Day.

My favorite day of the year by far for my dashingly handsome husband will no longer be working 16 hour days, 6 days a week!!  Yahoo!  I am so proud of him and ever appreciate the sacrifices he makes so I can now stay home.  He's truly one in a million and I feel so lucky to be his girl.

Someone else I know is also very, VERY excited to leave me in the dust and jump into his daddy's big, strong arms.  :)  Welcome home Dennie, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and welcome back to the bloggy world!