.....of Mice and Mastitis often go awry...
isn't that how the saying goes??
Well I thought in the back of my mind when I said "I promise!" at the end of my last post that I was setting myself up for disaster and I didn't disappoint! This time another bout of mastitis had my number. Boy am I tired of that! And I am sad to think that my baby isn't even six weeks old and she will be on antibotics with me for almost half of her life. :/
So for the repeat sufferers, will I get a deal on my next prescription if I keep getting this infection? Like a buy 2 get one free?
At least I have this little beauty take my mind off the pain. :)
1 comment:
Oh Shannon! Hang in there. Seriously...same thing happened to me. 2 times in a row, and then never again! But then we got thrush, which thankfully is nothing like mastitis. Ugh. Let me know if you need anything. We are around! And you're right-you do have a beauty!
Post a Comment