Calling all mothers/fathers/people who have carried around small children!!
I am in need of a sling when baby girl arrives and I want all of your recommendations. You can even let me know what kind of sling your coworker's aunt's 2nd cousin loves - no reasonable recommendation will be refused! I tried to look online, but quickly became overwhelmed with choices and fabrics and so on, so I thought I'd turn to the experts.
Here is your action item for the week: flag me down at work/at church/on Facebook/in the comments/at my house and help a momma out!!
Thank you! :)
![]() |
| Thanks google |

2 comments:
We have a Sleep Wrap and I LOVE it. It's pretty much the same thing as a Moby but it's a little bit cheaper and you probably tie it a little differently. It can be difficult to learn how to tie (I remember Ethan had to help me get it on the first few times) but I love it and both my boys loved being in it. I put Levi in it so I can get stuff done around the house and have my hands free!
The Ergo is the best! A bit pricy but far better than the Moby Wrap. And it grows with the baby. My 18 month old can still be carried in it comfortably.
Post a Comment