I've been quiet in the blog-o-sphere.
Verrrrrry quiet.
But I've had a lot to say.
Just didn't know how to say it.
So today I'm letting it "all hang out."
Because, folks, just when I thought my story was going to zig......it zagged.
And I'm not sure why I'm so surprised by that, but I am.
So without further ado.......
I'm pregnant
Whew! That feels good to say!
ME!
Pregnant!!
The one with more eggs than a henhouse!
When my doctor said it wouldn't be done without intervention,
God said, "just watch me."
When my charts were starting to look more and more like a seismometer printout,
God said, "you have no idea what I have waiting for you."
And here we are.
Anticipating a new member of our family in January.
I would be totally remiss to end this without thanking all of you who thought of us and prayed for us and checked in on me during the long and confusing process of getting here. I appreciate all of you so much.
You showed us that God never let us go.
4 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy for you guys! I had been praying for you. So, I'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy! Yay! That's so exciting. God is good.
Congrats! That is so exciting, Praise the Lord!
Hooray! Such exciting news! Praise God and congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment