So I missed the boat on posting our Easter trip (though I may post a few of my favorite pics still) and some other things I wanted to write about, then it gets to be so long since blogging that I don't even know how to jump in again! Hopefully I'm not the only one that happens to. :)
Truthfully, my mind hasn't been a very fun place to be lately. I'm finding it harder to read certain blogs and offer support. I'm truly sorry. My heart hurts. These feelings are uncharted territory for me and I am having a hard time navigating through them. I have really been struggling with my subfertility, but I just don't know how much I should share here. These circumstances are revealing so many regrets. I feel selfish. I am growing tired of slapping on a happy face and invalidating my feelings day after day. I'd like to expound on these things as I would hope it may help someone stumbling on my blog who may be going through the same garbage.
I've considered opening a new blog just for this part of our journey and the accompanying thoughts/feelings where I can be a little more anonymous, but that would be one other thing to add to my day. Also, friends and family have been very supportive so far and I don't want to shut them out or have this other segment of my life floating out in cyber space. I've also thought of password protecting posts, but I'm not sure if Blogger does that. I guess if someone doesn't want to know the nitty gritty of what's going on, they can wait until the next post (which will hopefully come in sooner than every 3 weeks.)
So please bear with me as I grab my compass and work to get through this. Something tells me I'm not going to be the same person when I get to the other side. Something else tells me that's okay.
1 comment:
Shannon, I am keeping you in my prayers, knowing that God has a purpose for what you're going through right now. I may not have many words of encouragement or the "right" words because I haven't personally been through this before, but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers often! I think opening a new blog just for this topic would be a good idea! If you wanted it to be a little more anonymous, it would be a great way to work through your feelings and emotions. I'm pretty sure you can have people log in to read your blog too -- I used to have my blogger account set to private so only certain people could read it. Thinking of you a lot today!!! :)
Post a Comment