Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maybe He's Born With It......

.....maybe it's Maybel......ummm what??

Oftentimes, when Ryan gets up and I'm still getting ready for work he will join me in the bathroom.  He's already well versed in putting on cologne and using an eyelash curler, so I guess there's that.  Lately though, he's been wanting to play around with my foundation and yellow corrector stick (what? you think I was just born beautiful? ha!).  I gave in and handed over my Ivory concealer stick so he could look at it, and when I looked back at him I found a quite the scene. 

Victim? Maybelline Concealer Stick in Ivory. 

Weapon? The chubby finger of a certain blonde-haired boy. 

Gotta admit, that's one good gouge right there.....

Tsk, Tsk!!  Soft strokes to avoid smudges!
But oh so proud!
 Next week's lesson - smouldering eyes and dewey cheeks.  :-)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

He's doing a better job than I do! I'll have to make an appointment for a lesson. Pencil me in.