Today is a picture of me with someone I love, my beautiful, older sister Alyssa! We are dolled up here for our younger sister's wedding a few years ago and I must say we are a pretty cute pair! She's been through so, so much in the past few years and even more so this summer, but she continually holds her head up high and pushes through. I love her so much and I'm sure this Christmas will be more difficult than any she's experienced which just breaks my heart. Praise God her little girl is completely safe and healed and rejoicing in Heaven. I can't wait to meet her and personally thank her for the way she knit our family closer together with her short life. It's nothing short of miraculous. Love you Alyssa and Jasmine!! :)
Friday, December 03, 2010
Me and A Love
I'm finally half way through the challenge -thanks for sticking with me! It's been fun to look back and remember some of the funny stories behind these pictures, but I feel the categories have been a little repetitive so I'm trying to mix it up. :)

Today is a picture of me with someone I love, my beautiful, older sister Alyssa! We are dolled up here for our younger sister's wedding a few years ago and I must say we are a pretty cute pair! She's been through so, so much in the past few years and even more so this summer, but she continually holds her head up high and pushes through. I love her so much and I'm sure this Christmas will be more difficult than any she's experienced which just breaks my heart. Praise God her little girl is completely safe and healed and rejoicing in Heaven. I can't wait to meet her and personally thank her for the way she knit our family closer together with her short life. It's nothing short of miraculous. Love you Alyssa and Jasmine!! :)
Today is a picture of me with someone I love, my beautiful, older sister Alyssa! We are dolled up here for our younger sister's wedding a few years ago and I must say we are a pretty cute pair! She's been through so, so much in the past few years and even more so this summer, but she continually holds her head up high and pushes through. I love her so much and I'm sure this Christmas will be more difficult than any she's experienced which just breaks my heart. Praise God her little girl is completely safe and healed and rejoicing in Heaven. I can't wait to meet her and personally thank her for the way she knit our family closer together with her short life. It's nothing short of miraculous. Love you Alyssa and Jasmine!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment