Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Head of the Class.....

Well the holidays are over (mostly) so I'm back to this photo challenge even when it feels like everyone else on Earth has wrapped this thing up already!

On Day 17, I shall bequeath upon you a drunken picture of myself.
Ummmm.....

That picture doesn't exist.  Done-zo.  Check that one off.


Okay, moving on....

Day 18 is a picture of me in one of my classes


This is a picture of me and my friend Liz in my English class (I think??) on our very last day of high school.  An observation I've made during this challenge is how little my hair has changed throughout the years.  Sure, I chop it off from time to time, but it always finds its way back to my shoulders again (and usually flipped out). Currently, I'm growing it out and thinking about what I want to do with it.  I think I'm going to try to get it even longer just for something different!! 

If I could talk to this Shannon I would tell her that in 10 years, everything in every area of her life will be different. Things she never thought she'd do - she did. People she thought would never leave - left.

But every time God said He'd show up - He did.

I would tell her to take more chances with God and see the adventure unfold that is made just for her. She has nothing to lose. 

I have nothing to lose.

No comments: