Monday, November 15, 2010

Pleading the Fifth

As you can see, I took the weekend off of the challenge - so sue me......oh wait, somebody might, so on second thought....... ;)

Day 5 of the challenge is to post a picture of you. Now let's just be clear here, because I'm a stickler for the technical -

No one said it had to be a picture of my face. :)


As I was trying to find a picture of myself, I was getting so critical of a double chin here, a crooked smile there, that I cried out "FORGET IT!" and decided to post a picture of my foot. I took this picture of my foot because I was very newly pregnant with Ryan and I wanted to always remember how skinny my ankles were.....(in the background Carly Simon sings, "You're so Vain")

To answer a few questions on my toes - yes, I can open doors and turn on/off lights with them - no, I've never tried to win armwrestling by tricking someone into being blindfolded and - yes, I do believe all the smartest people in the world have a second (and third) toe which is longer than the first. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I wish I had done that too -- except with my hands! I took a picture of my hands when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Keagan because they were SO swollen!