Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Laughable


Today is the day to share a photo that makes me laugh. This is one of those. To you it may look like a harmless photo of Dennis tying his shoe, but actually in this picture, it is raining. Not pouring, but an annoying drizzle and I had just left our umbrella in the subway in Washington D.C. I guess that part isn't so funny.......well anyway, we were waiting in the long, slow line to get into the National Archive and trying to figure out creative ways to stay dry. The gentleman in front of us had an umbrella and all of a sudden Dennis got about thisclose to him then stooped down to tie his shoe so he could "share" his umbrella. I completely lost it and had all of the people around us staring at us. Even now I look at this picture and remember how I didn't care what anyone thought, I had the funniest husband ever.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

haha! That's creativity!