I'd like to think I'm a kind of mother that keeps an eye on her child. But who am I kidding right? I'm gone from my house at least 10 hours a day, so frankly my kid is doing a lot that I don't know about. *sad face* Well apparently one of those things was sneaking off to the library, checking out the wildly popular "Twilight" series and devouring it during naptimes (sorry, couldn't help the pun). You may be wondering how I figured all of this out and, to be honest, it was quite easy to tell.
Ryan is full blown Team Edward.
What started out as harmless open-mouthed baby kisses has morphed into all out blood-blistering-skin-breaking-pinching bite fests. Owie.

Luckily for us, my large sized, small print baby-health book says this stage is normal so I'm hoping it's going to pass asap!! If any of you have experience with nipping this nipping in the (tooth) bud, I'm open to ANY suggestions!
No comments:
Post a Comment