Friday, March 12, 2010

Hiatus

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know I'm going to be on a tiny blog hiatus! And not that I think *Oh my goodness it's been over a week and everyone will wonder where I am*, but it's that I actualy have good reasons! Here's the scoop ->

1) A friend called us last minute and needs a place to stay for a week
2) We have a water issue in our basement and found out today that our walls and carpet all need to be replaced (praise God for insurance!!) So I'll be doing furniture moving and a lot of cleaning I'm sure. On the plus side, getting new carpet and paint in our basement was on our long-range remodel list already - it just got bumped up a bit!
3) Ryan is having his first of two birthday parties on Sunday!! This one is with my family and next weekend will be another with the Dane side and friends. How is it that my little Bumblebee is creeping up on a year old?!?! I've gotten ridiculously crafty for his party and I will be sure to post pictures. :)
4) My new business with Ma.ry K.ay was going to be stressful, but I decided to quit yesterday and boy do I feel lighter than air today! Now I've got to think of a way to unload my inventory.....I think I'll save that conundrum for another day as my brain is pretty full at this point. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Huber said...

do you have any mascara?