Then, the next morning, another peculiar find........an empty M&M's bag - but no M&M's in sight! I thought, "Oh my goodness where did they go and I've got find them because Ryan could seriously choke on them!" Finally, I approached Dennis with the events of the past 12 hours and he suggested the most disgusting and repulsive suspect - a mouse.
I was completely horrified that we could be sharing our home with a rodent, but I let Dennis set the traps anyway and I secretly hoped I could prove him wrong. :) Well, lo and behold, yesterday afternoon I was picking up some of Ryan's toys and I came across this ghastly sight.....
I screamed and jumped around while hyperventilating then I quickly grabbed Ryan and we played downstairs until Dennis came home to dispose of the beast. Ick. Then of course, Dennis had to suggest that Miss Mouse probably wasn't alone in her high fructose pursuits, so I let him set up the traps again.
In the meantime, I am thinking about moving to a hotel.
To be continued......
2 comments:
...and just to think...you TOUCHED the same candy bar that that mouse put it's nasty face on!! Now, I had a pet mouse (God rest her soul), but I would stay in a hotel too if faced with that problem... ---Jordo
Wow---that is one smart mouse...straight for the good stuff...chocolate!!
Post a Comment