Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look a Likes??

My friend Michele brought up the idea a few months ago that my dear son may look like a little like Conan O'Brien the comedian. I've always kept the idea in my back pocket, but this morning I was convinced! Take a look and let me know what you think!

Conan.......


Ryan.......


:)

4 comments:

Huber said...

Shannon that's hilarious! Brett and I both laughed out loud!

Michelle said...

Definitely with his hair like that! haha what a cutie :)

Unknown said...

ahahaha!!! Will you please style his hair like that regularly?? You should send the pic to Late Night - your babe could be a star (if that was what you so desired...).

The Gustafsons said...

Um this is fabulous-I love it! And to answer your question from my blog, we moved her to a convertible over Thanksgiving and she has really liked her new big girl seat. It's definitely not as convenient when we're running errands, since I can't just leave her in her seat, but we like it. She's still rear-facing though and we'll try to keep her that way for at least another year. When do you think you'll switch Ryan?