Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy New Year (a week late)! :)


I can't believe we're already into 2010! Y2K was 10 whole years ago and that sort of thinking makes me feel so o.l.d!

We spent our last long weekend for a while down in Iowa celebrating Christmas with Dennis' family. We had such a wonderful time catching up, spending time together and playing with Ryan of course! Speaking of my dear little, he had his 9 month checkup on Monday (only a week overdue - love how timely I am!) and he weighed in at 17.6 pounds (7%), stretches out to 27.25 inches (40%) and his noggin is 18cm (60%). He hated his shots and wouldn't look at Dennis the entire next night because he was mad which was adorable, but sad for Dennis at the same time...next time the nurse will do all the talking during the shots!

Here are some pictures from our weekend in no particular order because I'm lazy like that today :)

Ryan loved the time spent with Great Grandma Hogarty!

Relaxing in his carseat

He is becoming quite a ham as it turns out!

This is our nephew Miles. He is such a little sweetheart!

He is just starting to find his thumb - so precious!!

Ryan pretending to do Cirque du Soleil into the fireplace...

Taking a ride with Gramps

Gramps and his two little linebackers
I'm generally not one to make resolutions for the new year so I'll just take every day as it is given to me and 1) open my eyes to see God in it and 2) try to make the most of every opportunity. I know I'll fail sometimes, but I look forward to what is in store for myself and my family this year. Oh yeah, and I'll try to be a more consistent blogger!! ha! :)

No comments: