For Peanut Butter, it's Jelly
Ketchup always has mustard (and even relish likes to get in on the action too)
Oprah + Gayle = BFF
For Ryan, it's my brother David. If David is around, the world stops spinning and nothing could be more interesting than what David is doing.
They are besties through and through. But I was thinking, is it maybe because they are more alike than I think? See the pictures below and I wonder if you'll agree.
David at 11 months old (look at that hair??!?) p.s. I did take a picture of a picture so I wouldn't have to scan it, so what? ;)
David at 9 months (Aug. 2002). I told Dennis I hoped our next baby would take a dip in the Dane gene pool or he is going to be severely outnumbered...... :)

I love that David doesn't stop the Transformer action even to get a little man hug from the boy. :)
1 comment:
It's so hard (this is Jordan by the way) that David was EVER that little...it's funny how similar they are now!! And David is SO OLD!! Oh man...how time flies... :D
Post a Comment