Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa's Little Helper

This weekend I was wrapping up some gifts and my dear boy just needed to get in on the action!


Note to self: why didn't I just buy him a roll of wrapping paper for Christmas??

Mmmmmmm........I want it on there just.right.

All in a hard day's work, huh Mom?? :)

I thought I'd add this one just for kicks. I was playing with Ryan in his little chair and Dad turned on the tv. I guess it was too much to bear and he had to take a look! While it looks like he'll need a trip to the Chiropractor to get back into form, my little elasti-man bounced right back. :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

He is SUCH a dolly! And your family pic is so nice! You look great....

Huber said...

Ryan is so cute and getting so big! I love those pictures!