Wednesday, November 11, 2009

you know what they say......

Thank you to everyone for cheering me up after my self-induced terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day. :) I have been given a new phone as an early Christmas present (well as soon as I pick it out) even though I totally don't deserve it because of my hot-headedness and I have come to acknowledge that I was probably being a *tad* emotional. To quote my dear dad, "there are worse things in the world." Well said. :)

Well this week, my little dearie reminded me of the old adage: "old habits die hard." Here is pictorial evidence of that which I speak (write?) of:

Then...... (note: I couldn't feel my legs in this picture)

And now.......

He's my little elasti-man!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh my goodness. That first picture of him just CRACKS me up! He's so tiny and those little legs... gosh. I can just imagine him inside the womb. :-)