Packed up baby
Drove to Michael's
Hauled baby in and balanced his carseat on their freakishly small carts
Picked out a lovely 11 x 14 frame (50% off!) to showcase our family pictures from August (finally right???)
Wrestled with my purchases at the checkout because of aforementioned small carts
Sales gal tells me to just bring the cart outside to avoid any more hassles! Wow! Thanks!
Get *everything* in the car, but don't want to leave the baby alone in the car to bring the cart back to the store.
Do what every person who has parked in a parking lot hates, leave the cart by where my car was parked and drive away feeling guilty the whole time (a first time offense for me - I PROMISE!!)
Make another stop and head home
Get baby home and in bed because he is waaaaay past naptime
Unload all of my items and realize my frame is missing
Remember that I forgot to take it out of the cart in the parking lot......................
Frantically call store where they put me on hold for a long time then tell me 1) they don't see it and 2) there's nothing they can do - someone stole it
Proceed to throw my cell phone on the table, which broke it. Ugh. I can be so impulsive..... :(
So anyway, after a good amount of crying at my stupidity, I'm going to wait until I can use my 50% off coupon and go get it again. What a bunch of suck-suckyness. I need ice cream.
1 comment:
Oh Shannon!!! Awful... :-( Stupid Michaels. I hate their small carts too... can barely hold my purse, much less my purchases and my baby! It gets easier when you just take the baby out of the carseat. Anyways, ugh. What a crappy day. Wish I could bring you an ice cream.
P.S. - now that I've had Bella, I can't tell you HOW many times I've done that cart thing... it's awful, but now I understand people.
Post a Comment