The good, the bad and the funny of my everyday life
We are currently being amused by Ryan's chuckles and chortles and we were finally quick enough to get them recorded!
So funny. Bella heard this from the other room and came quickly crawling. Crawled up in my lap and started pointing and waving at Ryan. Hi Ryan!
What an infectiously funny, happy baby! I had a big smile on my face through the whole video - and I don't do big smiles very often. Send videos as often as you want!I wish we could see Ryan again soon!Much love,GAMJ
This is great!I love to watch it over and over...especially when I need a pick me up!Cousin Jane :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So funny. Bella heard this from the other room and came quickly crawling. Crawled up in my lap and started pointing and waving at Ryan. Hi Ryan!
What an infectiously funny, happy baby! I had a big smile on my face through the whole video - and I don't do big smiles very often. Send videos as often as you want!
I wish we could see Ryan again soon!
Much love,
GAMJ
This is great!
I love to watch it over and over...especially when I need a pick me up!
Cousin Jane :)
Post a Comment