Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And It's Only Wednesday!

This week has been very exciting in and around the Dane home.....here are a few highlights:

1) On Sunday, Dennis WON his second triathlon!!! And what's the going rate for a win you may ask? Well for starters, you become the proud owner of this hot little number.....

(It's like an Oscar.....but with wood paneling)

Plus, a gift card to a store 40 miles away (thankfully they have a website!). Congratulations Den! I am so proud of you!

2) Tomorrow Dennis leaves for Alabama for Age Group Nationals which is a race on Saturday. He is very excited and is hoping to place well. Thankfully the temperatures are supposed to be below 90 for the first time in a long time so that is a relief! I'll be sure to give an update when he's back! This will also be my longest stint flying solo as a mom! I'm already excited for Den to come home! ;)

3) Tomorrow is Ryan's 4 month appointment. I realize that Ryan is almost 5 months old, but we picked a really popular pediatrician and her appointments are generally set a month or more out.....hmmmm.....I think I may be switching doctors because that is ridic.u.lous. And she's only seen Ryan twice so I'm not really enamored with her or anything. N E way....I'll update with his new stats tomorrow.

Here are some pictures from bathtime tonight. He is just so obedient! I'm really going to miss that.... ;p


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness he's so big now! What a little sweetheart!

mjd said...

What a trophy! I'm impressed! Equally impressed by the new pix of Ryan -- what a sweetheart!
Love, GAMJ

jenny said...

He is such a dolly. I can't get over that darling face...

Curt Wood said...

Ryan just keeps getting cuter!

And congrats to Dennis on the race and the super-sweet trophy!