Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Schedule

I'm still here! Sorry I haven't blogged lately! Here's what our days have been looking like as of late......

5:00 - 5:30 am: Ryan wakes up for breakfast

6:00 - 7:30ish: Get ready for work, play with Ryan

8:00 - 5:00: Work, work, work

5:30: home and feed Ryan dinner

6:00: make dinner for us and eat

6:30 - 8:00ish: play with Ryan

8:00 - 9:00: try to keep up with the house chores, pack up everything for next day

9:00: Feed Ryan and put him to bed

9:30: Spend some time with Den and get to bed

Yeesh, I really don't know how single moms do it! This is nuts! I really hope to post soon with pics from our fun weekend in Iowa and my new garden but it's 9:00 and time to move onto the next part of the schedule! So much for now!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my! I'm tired just looking at this. How are you doing?

jenny said...

you are amazing. keep it up! it will pay off in the end...