Well today was my first day back at work...... :s Everyone was very nice and welcoming, but it just wasn't the same. I wasn't the same. I can safely say I am a completely different person than the one who left three months ago. My heart has grown, my priorities have changed, my outlook is different.
I'm glad this day is over. Now I can learn more about what this new normal is going to look like for our lives and, of course, I'm praying it won't be for a long time.
2 comments:
O Shannon---isn't it amazing how little ones change your life?---you said it in a nutshell--our hearts grow and our priorities change---and they will probably continue to change as God uses motherhood to teach us and to shape us into the women He desires us to be.
Hope it won't be for long ... a pregnancy in the near future! ;)
Post a Comment