Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where does the time go?

2 months ago yesterday, Dennis and I became the real life parents of little Ryan and I can't believe how far we've come!

From a teeny tiny....
And a curled up 19 inches......
To a whopping 9 pounds 13 ounces and 22 inches long!

As you may be able to tell from the band-aids, yesterday we had our two month appointment. It went well and if he keeps gaining weight at this rate, he'll tip the scales at nearly 30 pounds by his first birthday! Thankfully that won't be the case, as I'm sure he's just catching up for being such a mini muffin at the start. :) The shots were awful of course (the worst part for me being the clicking sound the needles make when the shot is given - ewww), but he was such a trooper. He cried of course when they were given, but calmed right down when Dennis scooped him up when it was over. I'm glad we don't have to do that again for two months!

Our Memorial day weekend was very lovely and relaxing and I am just drinking up the time with Ryan before I go back to work in 3.5 weeks........oh how time is flying. :)

2 comments:

jenny said...

Wowzers! He sure has grown... good for you! It's all that healthy milk! And TLC... I know how you feel about shots. Bella has to go get her 9 months next wednesday. Boo hoo... I bawled my eyes out when she got her first 2 month ones...

Michelle said...

Aww he's definitely filling out, what a cutie!