Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Favorites

The past few days have yielded some of my favorite pictures of Ryan to date, so I thought I'd share the cuteness. :)

He just LOVES to look at Dennis!

100% Bliss (complete with drooling)

We love this one because it looks like he's taking a picture of himself!

And this one is my favorite-favorite-favorite!! Recently he's started sticking his tongue out all the time which is so.stinking.cute!!

3 comments:

The Gustafsons said...

Love the monkey outfit-glad it actually fits him. Ryan is getting cuter and cuter every day-thanks for sharing pictures! And Shannon, your sister looks so much like you-cracy!

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

So wonderfully adorable! I can't believe how fast these little ones grow! Jonas will be 1 year old tomorrow! Yay! Hope to see you guys soon!

Jordan said...

I love that picture of Ryan with his tongue sticking out!! Hilarious! :D