Monday, April 20, 2009

New Toy

This weekend Dennis and I got a camcorder for recording all of Ryan's fun-ness and I am uploading my first video - heavily narrated by me of course, since his vocabulary is quite limited at this point. :)


In other news - tonight I went to our little church "gym" and worked out! Yeesssssss! It felt great to get the ol' heartrate up again and sweat a little! And then I came home and indulged in an ice cream novelty.......oh well, it's a start right?? ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh enjoy and cherish those moments when he'll just lay there and stare at you! It doesn't last forever. Keagan hardly ever sits with me anymore, he's always on the go! :) What a cutie Ryan is!!!!

jenny said...

So precious! I was just thinking the same thing as Michelle ... gosh, I look at Bella and think, "Was she ever that immobile and still and quiet?" :-) Love his eyes and lips... so handsome! Oh, and good job working out! Way to go!

Annette said...

Shannon, what a precious video. I'll bet Bill and I watch it on our computers at least 4 times a day. Thank you so much for posting a video. He is growing right before my eyes.