So my baby is 3 weeks old today. While he doesn't really do anything, he is SO entertaining to me!
Here are pictures of a few of the faces which I enjoy on a daily basis.....

Sleeping contently, I get this one alot!
(p.s. I knitted that hat for him!!)

I'm watching you......
(this may be bad, but this pic kind of freaks me out!) :)

Big yawn....

Waaaasssssssup!!!!

*Ah-Choo!*

I will fall asleep on my own for........ONE BILLION DOLLARS!

Just hanging out
It is so wonderful to be home watching him grow - he's getting to be a chunky six pounder! :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is SO TINY! I can't help but think that every time I see him! Gosh... so precious!
I love this...aren't they fun with all those expressions? God is so creative, and little boys are such a wonderful example of His creativity!
What a precious bundle. Isn't it amazing how fascinating watching a baby can be? I can't even imagine how that must be watching your own. Enjoy!
Post a Comment