P
I
L
E
R
S
~and~
F\I\L\E\R\S\
Being the CPA-type person I am, some may automatically assume I would be placed in the "filer" category, but alas, today I am coming out of the closet to confess.......
I am a p.i.l.e.r.
These are the piles of papers I have accumulated over the course of....well.... a good, long while. With Dennis' mom Annette as my cheerleader, a package of manila folders and a fine point Sharpie, I am determined to slay this dragon and get organized. Wish me luck!
To wrap it up, I'm going to post a picture of my darling son and his silly father. At his doctors appointment today we learned he is 5 pounds, 13 ounces ~ birth weight plus 1 ounce! Woot woot!! Go mama, go mama!! ;) Now when he sleeps 3.5 to 4 hours between feedings, I'm just going to enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment