Sorry for the blog-cation again!! Blogging with baby is a little harder than I thought it would be! Everytime he's sleeping I want to sleep, have a meal or just relax a little. Dennis' parents have been invaluable in allowing me to do all three of those things which has been amazing!
Here are some firsts for my Ryan James.....
His first piece of mail - his social security card! Now he can start paying for all of the bailouts... :p
His first shot......I thought I was pretty brave! He cried for a few minutes but calmed right down, like the stud he is. :)
A future pastor? Maybe we should start saving for seminary now!
2 comments:
Isn't it great to see his name on the mail? I always love seeing something come in for "Bella June Fugler", even if it is only bills. :-)
Oh man... I bawled on Bella's 2 month shots... it was so hard for me! You're a brave momma.
Great job being brave, Ryan and Shannon! He's adorable. And great job stepping out on your own for an errand. I'm sure that must have seemed strange!
Post a Comment