First of all, what kind of wifi network blocks blogspot and facebook! Bad Methodist Hospital - Bad! :)
Our son, Ryan James, was born last Thursday and here are his stats!
He's our little peanut! Here are some pictures to start and there will be a full account of the details of the day's events to come soon (Mama is tiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeedddd!) :)


Our son, Ryan James, was born last Thursday and here are his stats!
Birthday (chosen by God): Thursday, March 26th
Time of Birth: 6:58pm
Weight: 5 pounds, 12 ounces
Length: 19 inches
He's our little peanut! Here are some pictures to start and there will be a full account of the details of the day's events to come soon (Mama is tiiiiiiirrrrrreeeeedddd!) :)
Being prepped for the c-section
Meeting Daddy for the first time
Meeting Mommy face to face for the first time :)
The reason for the c-section.....it would have been tricky for him to flip with those legs!
My little bumblebee
Spending time with Daddy
Deep in thought....
Mama and her newest Love
A little man already!
Those are just a few photos of our first days together. I'm off to rest a little bit before the next mealtime! More to come soon!
6 comments:
He SOOOO is your child! I think he looks exactly like you... those lips! Gosh... what a precious surprise bundle!
Love you guys... Get some rest.
He is just adorable! And he looks just like both of you, so cute! Congratulations!
Congrats! What a handsome little man! We are so happy for you, Shannon and Dennis! Can't wait to meet him!
Oh my goodness! Congrats! He's so precious! And I must say, you look fabulous. I can't wait to hear more about this wonderful time in your life. Enjoy every minute!
Hi Shannon-I'm so happy for you and Dennis, congratulations! As always, God works in mysterious ways :) I'm looking forward to meeting the little guy-he's quite handsome! Dennis and you will have to bring him for coffee after swimming sometime when he gets bigger, so he can meet the swim peeps. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!
Jen L
shannon... you have such a hairy chest in that one picture! :)
he is such a little jimmy-john ha!
Post a Comment