Monday, February 02, 2009

Sickie Mickie

Well I have been stricken with my first illness since October and boy does it feel bad!!

Coughing

Sniffling

Stuffy

Blowing

Runny eyeballs

Whining

Sweating

Moping (not to be confused with mopping cuz Lord knows I don't do enough of that......)

**Mess!!**

I'm a real martyr here aren't I???? ;) Yesterday I also lost my voice and was dubbed "squeakers" by my dear husband......good thing for him I think it's cute when he calls me that!

I just want to take a day off work, crawl into bed with some tea and a knitting project and sleep this off (after enjoying the tea of course). Too bad it's month end so I need to heave my carcass into work since no one else can cover for me.......

Silver lining - just two month ends left........ahhhhhhhh........ :)

Dennis is a real trooper putting up with all of my sickly shenanigans too, he is so wonderful!

For now, I'm off to meet up with my expectorant friend Mr. Robitussin!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Bummer.... I hate being sick. WIsh i could bring you a meal and tuck you into bed, friend! Take care of yourself and little Gilbert too!