In between enjoying every second, the following items have been bouncing around in my brain.....
* Dennis and I have just 12 weekends to enjoy each other and get things done before he arrives
* Home Depot doesn't sell wallpaper in the store and I am petrified of purchasing the one I love online without touching it in real life first
* We have to put the crib and changing table together and we just aren't assemblers......
* I can't remember how to change a diaper
* I don't know how to pass a newborn from one person to another
* Does the lotion specifically for stretch marks make a difference?
* Why do people think they're being helpful by telling me I'm pudgy? (put away the flaming daggers, it was just one person, but still.....really?)
* How am I going to do at this mom thing????????
Here's a picture from last weekend - enjoy!
3 comments:
Shannon you look adorable! seriously! And I know that you are going to be a wonderful mommy to your little guy.
p.s. at our birthing classes they told us that the lotion for stretch marks does nothing but help your skin from feeling itchy.
i like to assemble things so if you need some help, i'd be glad to assist!
i agree w/ tanna. you look adorable. i'm sure i'll see you in person soon.
Hey- so exciting!! I would love to get together soon and chat baby chat if you want too...:) I think that was all we talked about at our last dinner date-which is fine by me...they are an all-consuming subject for sure!
Post a Comment