Thursday, January 01, 2009

Feeling Fine to Start '09

Happy New Year!!! 2008 ended in a whirlwind of fun busyness, but what a wonderful year it was!
I'll start 2009 with a picture post of some of the dinners, parties and good times we've been a part of in the last week:
Me and the babe at 24 weeks. Getting closer!

Christmas with my parents. My mom painted a picture for each of us this year and ours is of two roses from her flower garden. I love it so much - thanks mom!!

My sister's picture from my family's cabin in Northern Minnesota.

Me and my dad with our little stocking they filled for the babe.


Christmas with Dennis' family. We got this adorable t-shirt from Dennis' parents that says "Daddy's Little Fisherman" with an embroidered fishing lure. I can't wait for our baby to wear it - thank you Bill and Annette!

Bill and Annette posing with their pictures from Ellen's wedding. I thought they looked so cute. :)

A plaque Dennis and I found for his dad. It says, "What happens in the boat, stays in the boat." :)

Dennis opened a "gift" and found out it was just a couple of items he forgot at his grandma's house when we last visited.......I think the face says it all!

Last night, we hosted a large group from our church to ring in the new year. The men played texas hold 'em and Dennis won.......next time give the guests a chance Dennie! ;p

All in all, we had a wonderful holiday season and now we happily await what's to come in 2009!

1 comment:

jenny said...

You look adorable!! Soooo excited to meet your little guy!