As the perfect match, we each picked out what we would describe as the most hideous outfit we could put together and went out for a night with our friends. I never wear mismatched things anywhere - not to Target, not to the gym, not to the end of the driveway - so I must admit it was very liberating to wear all of my most comfortable clothes all at the same time! :)
Please feast your eyes on this ensemble:
What am I holding you ask? That would be two free admission passes to the movies! There was a little contest and I pulled down a one vote victory for "best costume." Thanks guys! Dennis and I are very excited to use our passes! :)
In Gilly news, my belly has gotten bigger again and now I am down to two work pants as I am still too small for the maternity ones. Today I caved and went to Target and bought some pants that fit below my belly and have adjustable elastic extenders on the side that will grow with me. The only bummer is that they didn't have black ones! I'm just glad I don't have to keep repeating my pants as much or being uncomfortable! Tomorrow I'm going to look for the bella band when Dennis is up north. This is becoming a situation. :) Also this week, I've begun to feel some feelings in Gilly's region that make me wonder if he/she is making his presence known. It's kind of like someone pinches me on the inside and usually happens when I am sitting quietly or lying down to go to sleep. On Friday, I was wearing jeans and while leaning forward in my chair, felt a distinct *thump* (akin to quit squishing me!). It's so amazing that there is a LIFE in there!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!!
1 comment:
Yay!! Hooray for you winning a contest! I never win contests. About calling you back.... UGH!!! I'm so sorry I never got around to it. It was a crazy week and every time I finally got Bella to bed, I was about to hop into my own bed! And then, this weekend... she's just kinda been a grump, so every time she's FINALLY sleeping... I am trying to clean up my house. But, I'll see how this week goes (hopefully a little smoother) and I'll try calling you when I get a chance... can't wait to hear how things are faring on your end of the world!
Post a Comment