("The Stick" - also known as the most life changing invention known to man)
I am just about 11 weeks along and feeling the nauseous-ness of every moment! Some people say it will pass soon and some other "extremely helpful" advice givers remind me of their coworkers second cousin twice removed who was sick until 30 weeks.......... yeah, thanks. :) I guess I'll need a few more orders of those preggo pop things. Whoever came up with those candies should be knighted and canonized in my opinion. :)
All the uncomfortable things aside, Dennis and I are so thrilled to be starting on this new journey together, and feel so blessed that the Lord has entrusted us with a little person to raise. It is truly amazing to be a witness and participant in the creation of a new life.
So that's what's new with us!! Hope you had a good weekend!
4 comments:
Yay!!! Bella and I (and Travis too) congratulate you on the wonderous miracle of life blooming inside of you!! You're going to be wonderfully magnificent parents! Hip Hip Hooray!
Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be absolutely wonderful parents! Don't worry, the sickness really will eventually go away...I can't tell you when, but I promise it does! :) Congratulations!!!!
congrats shannon!! you will be a great mom! i hope you are feeling better soon. yay for the new little dane inside you!
Congratulations!!!! You're going to be so cute all prego.
Post a Comment